Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

WELL HELLO BLOGSPOT WORLD!!

WOW!! It's been quite sometime since I have been on here! Lots and lots of things have been happening in mine and Christian's lives since the last blog I had. *AMAZING things I must add!**

Christian turned 5 years old a few months ago!! Crazy. He is currently in preschool, and super smart! He has learned his entire alphabet, his numbers, colors, he can spell his own name, and he can even name ALL 50 states in alphabetical order! He amazes me each and every day! I love him so much! He even got his very first school pictures done! I will post one below, he is so stinking cute!! 



Another great thing, I am a HOME OWNER NOW!!!  With help from a dear friend of mine, I was able to get me and Christian into a cute little house that we did a little remodeling on before I moved in. I had all the walls painted in the house, and had all new carpet put in the house as well. We are so stoked about having a home to call our VERY OWN!  Here are a few pictures:


Kitchen
Basement living room
Our bedroom



Basement living room again


THEN!! In September of this year, I started dating a really amazing guy,  Brandon. He was working up in Montana doing construction, so I drove up there to spend a weekend with him. It was such a good time! I have never met someone who I had so much fun with and who treated me so good. He got done working in Montana and came back and we decided it would be fun to shack up, and so we did! :) Best decision I've ever made. He came into mine and Christian's life at such a perfect time, and he has been amazing to both of us! I always am having fun with him, he makes me extremely happy, and he has a wonderful family. Not only did he grace us with his presence but he brought his beautiful baby Harley (dog) with him! She is the BEST dog ever, I adore her like crazy, and so does Christian. 


Me and Brandon, Novmeber 2010



Brandon and Christian bowling
Our baby girl Harley!


WAIT!! THERE IS MORE NEWS! On top of ALL OF THIS, we found out this week that we are going to add one more addition to our little family.

This news was so completely unexpected, but I'm excited! We figured I am only about a month along, and probably due around the beginning of August. I go to the doctor the end of this month, and we will know for sure. 

So needless to say, life has been absolutely amazing for Christian and I!! I thank God so so much for all the MANY WONDERFUL blessings he has given us this year, and for bringing all the amazing people to our lives. 
I will keep you updated with more to come!! Happy Holidays everybody!!














2 comments: