Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week 7

So every Wednesday, I start a new week in my pregnancy. Today marks my 7th week, I think that makes the baby about 6 weeks old now (still confuses me.) I have noticed LOTS of changes in my body lately, mostly the getting fatter part. I am NOT happy about that, but it will all be worth it in the end I suppose....

I have started HATING certain smells, they make me nauseous. I have been sick quite a bit lately, throwing up alot, mostly at night, and pretty much after every time I eat. I've noticed if I eat anything remotely bad for me, I get sick. I have to start sticking to extremely healthy foods to avoid that. I've quit drinking caffeine all together, so I've been tired a bunch lately too. Ughhh. Anyways, we go to the doctor in 4 days! I am super excited about that! Then we can hear it's little heartbeat, and know exactly how far along we are.



The Stats
Weight gain: Nope. Still haven't looked....lol
Cravings: Toast with butter and honey and iced cold water
Symptoms: Tired and bloated.(STILL)
Things to avoid:  Candy. It makes me bloated. Icky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment