Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

First Ultrasound!

We went to the doctor for the first time today since we found out I was pregnant, I calculated almost exactly right. Our due date is August 10th, I calculated August 11th. It's pretty funny, after I found out I was pregnant, I found this little application on my phone that tells you when you are ovulating based on your last period. So I punched in my last period on it, and it just so happened that I was ovulating the week Brandon got home from Montana. So, I'm pretty sure we got pregnant within the first 3 or 4 days of him being home. :) Kinda funny. Kinda weird too.Makes sense though, I was ALL OVER his sexy ass. :)

Anyways, they said the baby measures well, and everything is looking good! They said the heart rate was at 160 beats a minute. WOW! :) They even gave us some little pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment