Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

That's what our baby looks like at 5 weeks! 


Yesterday was the beginning of my 5th week!

This week has been the first week of my negative symptoms. I have been feeling so tired and crappy. My stomach has been upset too. Hopefully it's just been stuff I've eaten, but I have a feeling it's been the little baby making me feel yucky.

I've been searching and searching online for some good pregnancy websites. While I've been weeding through all the crap, I found some Chinese Gender Predicition Chart at www.thebump.com, and according to it Baby  is going to be a girl! Then I found another one, and according to it, Baby is going to be a boy. Funny! Well I don't know about you, but I feel good knowing that Baby is either going to be a boy or a girl depending on which chart you believe. So glad I found that out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Baby,

You are now 5 weeks old. You are actually only 4 weeks old, but because of the screwy way they count pregnancy weeks, I am 5 weeks pregnant. Did you get that? I am 5 weeks, you are 4 weeks.

You are the size of an appleseed. Your brain is growing rapidly.

I am bloated, tired and cranky.

I hope you are happy in my belly and I will do my best to take good care of you.

Love, Mommy

The Stats
Weight gain: Too scared to check....
Cravings: Sugar Free Lattes
Symptoms: Tired and bloated.
Things to avoid: The smell of Harley's farts. About made me throw up last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment