Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 8

Whoa. Today I am considered 8 weeks pregnant (baby is still only about 7 weeks.) Anyways, time seems to be flying!! It seems like just yesterday I even found out I was pregnant. Kinda crazy. Now that Christmas is over, I am going to start focusing on getting prepared for this little tiny. With Christian I sort of waited until the last few months to get all his stuff, and that was STRESSFUL! I won't be doing that again...

I have absolutely NOTHING left from when I had Christian (another mistake I won't be making.) I am going to save ALL of my baby stuff, cause, even though it's not in our plan, shit happens. So, anyways,  I have to start all over from square one with collecting baby stuff. It will be a fun though...babies make my heart melt, and their cute little things they come with. AND, we already are about 99% sure on the names. :) Both are AWESOME names, and both are names we have never heard people have before. There, now I have successfully kept you all in suspicion.

The Stats
Weight gain: I have only gained 5 lbs. I finally looked.
Cravings: Bagels
Symptoms: Bloated and nausea
Things to avoid:  Bad smells. Makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment