Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

6th Week

So yesterday marked the beginning of my 6th week, according to the calculations I've done. I still can't wait to get to the doctor (11 days) so we can have an EXACT date of how far along I am, but according to everything, I am starting my 6th week of pregnancy, so that would make the baby about 5 weeks old now. :)


Dear Baby,

You are still making me pretty tired, and it's irritating your dad at night when I walk in the door and basically go to bed. I can't wait until my tiredness fades away! Other than that, you've barely made me sick at all, what a good baby you are! :) You are making me fatter though already, is this something we can possibly work on?? .... :)

Love, Mommy

The Stats
Weight gain: Still too scared to check....
Cravings: Pretty much anything...
Symptoms: Tired and bloated.(STILL)
Things to avoid: JUNK FOOD! Bad bad weakness....

No comments:

Post a Comment