Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 14!

That's our baby! It's now the size of a lemon!! Weird huh...? 



What's up baby? I read that this week you may start to suck your thumb! While this is super cute and totally ok for now, let’s not let this become a bad habit too long after you are born.


I’ve also read that you are starting to create your own urine… this worries me a little because I did not read where this urine actually goes after it’s created. Honestly, it’s a little gross, but I guess it’s natural so I’ll get over it. I do, however, reserve the right to remind you that I let you urinate in my stomach for 6 months at some point down the line. By the time these few months are over, I’m going to have a lifetime of ammunition!

It's pretty weird I'm in my second semester now, but it still can't help but seem that August 8th (D.D.) is light years away!

The crappiest part about my week is going to be the part where I go out and buy maternity jeans. Yuccck. I can still fit into my normal jeans, but they honestly suck. They are getting pretty hard to button up with my uterus getting huge and making my tummy poke out. So everyone, wish me well through my adventures (that I am sure will include tears) as I buy disgusting maternity jeans this weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will look adorable in your maternity jeans!

    ReplyDelete