Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 weeks!

15 weeks, first belly pic! 






So...this week has been interesting as far as the baby stuff goes. I have been going to a doctor who I went to when I was pregnant with Christian. I have been a little irritated with this clinic as it is, due to the fact that they sort of "rush" you through your visits and ultrasounds. I did, however, like the actual doctor himself, the doctor who delivered Christian. So now this week I called to schedule a 16 week gender check (ultrasound) to see what the baby is...I found out with Christian at 16 weeks by the same doctor and it wasnt a problem then. This time I was told that they absolutely REFUSE to do gender checks before 20 weeks now. I offered to pay for the ultrasound out of pocket (if insurance wouldn't cover it) they still told me there is no way possible for them to do that. So I called Brandon, cause I was really upset. I don't want to wait another 4 or 5 weeks to know (I know this really isn't that long, but it is in pregnant time.) Brandon said we should switch doctors, that it's bullcrap they aren't willing to satisfy their patients.

GOOD NEWS

I started calling around today to other doctor offices, and one that I called told me they would do a gender check before 20 weeks for only $25!!! :) I was stoked, and I didn't even have to be a regular patient! So I set up my appointment for exactly one week from today....16 weeks! :) I'm still going to maybe look into finding another doctor though for my main doctor. Seriously, NOT HAPPY with them at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment