Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Week 13

Today marks Week 13! :) All I can say this week is that I've decided I REALLY REALLY want a little girl! I've found the CUTEST THINGS!!! Time needs to hurry (at least these next 6 or 7 weeks) so I can find out what I'm having and get my shopping on!! I am so excited to start shopping and doing the baby nursery. I've felt pretty good this week though, a little tired still, but good and happy! I am so so in love with Brandon. Being home with him each night and Christian just makes my heart fill so full! I couldn't ask for anyone better to treat me so good, he's amazing!

Another really awesome thing that happened this week is Christian is learning how to write his own name! Brandon and I have been working with him on this, it's been fun! The picture below is how he wrote his name just by looking at the way I wrote it. I am so proud of him! He is so smart! I LOVE teaching him new things like that, and he gets so proud of himself for learning. He's the best little boy in the world! My boys melt my heart....


No comments:

Post a Comment