Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tag

Sweetheart Tag!!
The rules are posted at the beginning. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!!

WHAT IS YOUR SWEETHEART'S NAME? Brandon Lloyd Worthington
 HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? Not married yet.
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? Still dating...
HOW OLD IS HE? He will be 25 in July
WHO IS TALLER? He is, unless I have really high heels on.
WHO CAN SING BEST? Probably him. I have a terrible voice!
WHO IS SMARTER? Depends what you need brains for...
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Both of us.
WHO PAYS BILLS? We both do... I am usually the one who calls and pays them or drops the payments off. 
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? If you are looking at the bed, I do
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? This is 50/50.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I usually do, unless we are BBQing, which is 90% of the time, so then he does.
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? This is about 50/50, we are both pretty good at it, or we both suck at it, whichever way you choose to look at it. 
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me. Completely took me off guard...
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Hmm....me for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment