Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

One, Two, Three.....BABY NURSERY!


Her room is ALMOST done! All I have left to do is get her mattress, the rest of her bedding, the pictures for her wall and a rug. Brandon and I picked up the big PINK sofa chair that is going in there yesterday, but we haven't had a chance to put it together yet. It's going to look gorgeous! I can't wait until I get the final touches done, and have my beautiful daughter in her room with me....

As you can see in her crib are all the diapers she got for my baby shower....lots of diapers! And the gorgeous quilt Lori and Lynn made for her, matches so great with her room! She got so much stuff for my shower, I need to track down whoever has all the pictures so that I can post them! 

All the diapers she got!

No comments:

Post a Comment