Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WEEK 9!

I start Week 9 of pregnancy today! :) However, this week has been CRAPPY. I have NOT felt good, at all. Throwing up, and I've had a nasty cold. Hopefully this week is better. I've noticed I'm up about 6 lbs now, NOT HAPPY about that. I am really focusing on eating super super healthy from now on. Before I was pregnant, I was able to eat just about anything and be able to lose it, and now it's a little bit more of a challenge. Ughhh. Being pregnant really does suck! It's a love/hate issue, that's for sure.

Another thing, Brandon went and bought us one of those baby gender prediction tests that you pee on, and it said we are having a boy! Who knows how accurate they are, but he said he knows a few people that it worked for. Guess we will see, 50/50 chance! :)

This week we also got Christian's room set up downstairs. He LOVES it! He got new 49ers bedding for Christmas (49ers are his FAVORITE team, if I had my way, he would be a Charger's fan. But this way him and Brandon have a HUGE common interest). I think he also likes being downstairs too, that's his domain. It's where his toys and X-Box are set up, so hopefully he stays liking it. Now I can start getting baby stuff put in the bedroom upstairs now too. :)

The Stats
Weight gain: 5 lbs
Cravings: Bagels & cream cheese, toast, baby oranges, Special K with bananas
Symptoms: Nausea and throwing up.
Things to avoid:  ANY AND ALL unhealthy foods. Makes me bloated....bad! 


Christian's New Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment