Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Looking back...

I found some of my favorite snap shots of Christian growing up that made me laugh and sad at the same time. I've been missing him like crazy while he is with his dad in Texas. It's super hard for me to be away from him because ever since the day he was born, it's always been me and him against the world. I've never been apart from him other than the times he goes and visits his dad. My daily routine of things involves him, so it's off track when he's gone. He's my little angel baby. There is absolutely nothing in this world I wouldn't do for that little guy.
He's my best friend.

2007

2006

Christian's 1st birthday! September 18, 2006

At Aunt Nichole's house feeding Morris, 2006


The addiction begins! 2006

Minnepolis, 10 months old, 2006

Bath Time! 2006

Halloween 2008, in the middle of his two favorite super heros, Batman (Carter) and Spiderman (Jaymon)

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! It's crazy how big he is now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They get so big, so fast!! I don't feel like he is almost 6. I still feel like he is my little tiny baby. :)

    ReplyDelete