Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25 Weeks...

Wow! Today I am 25 weeks along. I sure feel it too...getting fatter and extremely uncomfortable by the minute. :) 

I've decided I LOVE being pregnant because....
  • I love buying all the cute little girly things for her
  • I love hearing people talk about her and how cute she is going to be...
  • I LOVE feeling her kick me and move around in my tummy. 
  • I've had a blast deciding how her room/nursery is going to look.
  • I love the crazy dreams I have about her... (pregnancy dreams are NUTS!)
  • Gives me something BIG to look forward to and prepare for (I am someone who is off track if I am not preparing for something or another...)
  • Christian is going to be a great big brother! 
  • Brandon is going to be the World's Best Daddy. This little girl is going to have him wrapped around her little fingers...

And the reasons I HATE being pregnant....

  •  Getting fat. Enough said. 
  • Maternity clothes are HIDEOUS!!
  • No tequila sunrises for this expecting mama....fun stops. (just for a while, thank goodness)
  • Everything is exhausting...
  • All the additional health problems that come with being pregnant, which are too gross to talk about...
  • Did I say getting fat? 
  • All the appointments I have to remember....ugh. I suck at remembering appointments. 
  •  Poor Brandon probably thinks I am the lamest person in the world lately....I am so tired constantly. Don't worry baby...I will be the FUN girl you fell in love with again shortly. :) xoxo. 

Oh and for those of you who didn't know....we decided on a name for our little princess....


Miss London Worthington
(middle name still to come)

1 comment:

  1. I love being pregnant too! Love the name London! Can't wait to meet this beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete