Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weeks 18 to 20

Wow! I haven't posted anything for a few weeks! Well, we went to the doctor the other day for our 20 week appointment, and they again confirmed she is a little girl. :) So exciting! They did all her measurements and everything looks great. They told me that all my test results came back good. I am starting to REALLY look pregnant now, and not just like I am gaining weight. This is one of those love/hate deals.

We started working on her room, which has been so fun!! The painters came and painted her room a light pink and a light green. I am going for a shabby chic-ish meets vintage sort of look, and VERY girly. I will post some pictures below of the start to all of it...it has a long ways to come, but when it's done, its going to be BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait!

Right after the painters came and Brandon installed her chandelier.

These are some of the fabrics we are using in her quilt. It's very girly/vintage. It's gonna have lace too!

Some of the flowers for the start to her GIANT bouquet we are doing in her room

1 comment: